Monday, May 1, 2017

1000 View Celebration!!!!


Hello all,

So, I didn't expect to post today, but I about busted a gut this morning when I checked my Blogger stats this morning.

I'VE HIT A 1000 VIEWS ON THE REBELLING MUSE!!!!

To be exact, as of about 10 minutes ago, I've now got 1018. I really didn't expect to hit this many views in the 2 1/2 months I've been blogging here.

I'm so grateful to my 5 followers and all of you guys and I just wanna say....

Thank You!!!!!!

*gives everybody virtual cake to munch on and dances off in happiness*

Scribblingly yours, 

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! That's so exciting!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo wow that's great!! Keep up the good work, Catherine. :D

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Were you going to drop a note? Please do! I love little notes!