So...I have two reasons to celebrate today!
One.....I'm finally done with finals!!!
Two, the wonderful Gray Marie Cox from Writing is Life has tagged me for the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you, dear friend!
Here are the rules:
Link back to the person who tagged you
Answer the eleven questions
Tag eleven bloggers and let them know
Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions
1. What is your biggest Pet Peeve?
Being forced to wait before I can do something. I'm terribly impatient.....
2. What is one of your favorite things?
My Kindle. I got it after my main computer crashed when I was desperate for a device to access the Internet (I didn't have a smartphone), and have loved it ever since.
3. Do you have a song stuck in your head? If so, which one?
I'm between songs on my mental playlist right now....that'll probably change later today
4. What is your favorite book that you've read this week?
I just finished a Kindle book called The Crown and the Crucible. It's a historical fiction based in pre-revolutionary Russia (1870s). I really really enjoyed seeing the two protagonists (a princess and her maid) become friends. I will warn my fellow readers, there is some minor infidelity in it though.
5. What is your favorite movie that you've watched this week?
Hmmm.....I'll have to say Sense and Sensibility, 1995.
6. Do you have a favorite YouTuber? If so, who?
I don't really go onto YouTube anymore.....I only really used it to listen to music and that has gone down since I switched to Spotify (which I love by the way).
That being said, I still go on occasionally to see the new stuff from Studio C, Peter Hollens and sometimes a fantasy artist or two.
7. White, milk or dark chocolate?
DARK....though I'll eat any kind really. Dark chocolate helps me a lot more than the other kinds though.
8. What is your favorite word?
I have too many, and I make up others when one doesn't fit.
9. Do you have a secret talent?
I can take a tune and play it by ear on the piano or violin.
10. Who is the first person that you think of when you think "weird"?
Ack.....rather not say cause I'll get dirty looks.
11. Would you rather be super famous or rich and unknown? Why?
Much prefer to be rich and unknown. I'm not one for special treatment, or for millions of unknown people squealing when they see me. Besides, when I'm unknown, I can make much more of a difference in people's lives with my money (and get a few toys for myself).
Ok, let me scrounge through my reading list here....
Naomi @ Wonderland Creek
Lilah @ Musical Writings
Emma @ Whiskers and Wildflowers
Cordy @ Write On Cordy!
Katie Grace @ A Writer's Faith
Tracy Dyck @ Adventure Awaits
Maria S @ Attic Treasure Chest
Audrey @ Audrey Caylin
Olivia @ Meanwhile in Rivendell
Pip and Lolly @ Pip and Lolly
Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite type of weather?
2. What is your favorite music genre?
3. Hard candy or gummy candy?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Tolkein or C.S. Lewis?
6. What is your favorite period drama film?
7. Do you have a carefree or work-filled summer ahead?
8. If you could choose any country to go, where would it be?
9. Would you rather go by horse-drawn wagon, boat, train or plane?
10. What is your favorite sea animal?
11. What do you pull out of the fridge when you're feeling down (comfort food)?
Forgive me if I end up really quiet for a couple of weeks. Running between four states in the space of a month is gonna be a little winding......