Soooooo....finally, I can calm down for a spell. Graduation went wonderfully and bittersweetly well (I still catch myself crying....but at least it didn't rain!) and I'm home for a little while.
But, before I delve too deeply into writing again, Mary Kate has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award!!!! (Must be TAG season in the blogging world....)
1. Put the award/logo image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Mention who nominated you and link to their blog. In my case it is Mary Kate @ Sarcastic Scribblings
4. Mention the creator and link to their blog (In this case it is Okoto Engima)
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself and answer the questions that the nominator asked you.
6. Nominate some people
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions
Three things about myself:
1. I tend to overstuff bins and suitcases, making them total cement blocks when lifting them.
2. I love the Latin language (even if the grammar is totally atrocious)
3. I graduated Magna Cum Laude in college 😂
The Five Questions:
1. What is your Favorite Book Character?
Rrrrrgggghhhh. You had to ask THAT one, didn't you?
One of my favorites is Rilla from Rilla of Ingleside. I love watching her grow up and fall in love with Lt. Kenneth Ford.
2. List three books you've read more than 3 times.
Stars Collide by Janice Thompson
Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith
All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
3. What is your favorite book cover?
|Mine has seen better days....but this book is still one of my favorites.|
4. What is your favorite place to write and why?
Considering that my life right now is a constant shuffle, I write wherever I get the Call of the Muse. Though more likely than not, it happens to be my bed. Not totally sure why.
5. What snack food/drink do you eat while writing?
Candy and Chocolate are my two snackies for writing. Water is also very necessary.
This tag I open up to everyone! Here are your questions:
1. Favorite book/author as a kid
2. If you could redesign a book cover, which book would it be and why?
3. Best book to movie adaptation
4. Favorite reading spot
5. Best book series ever