Friday, April 21, 2017

Catherine's Craziness: Update on the Muse

Hello all,

Wow. I haven't been on here in a while. Almost 3 weeks as a matter of fact.

I wish my real life would take a vacation. For a month. Seriously, I come back from a restful Easter vacation to find out that my workload literally doubled overnight.


via GIPHY


Well, I've decided to break that. Besides introducing a GIF for the first time, I decided to change my blogs look again to something a little softer than that loud sunset I had up before.

I did a complete redo (text, colors, etc) and I've added a couple of new gadgets - Successful Rebellions (otherwise known as my popular posts. I'm weird that way) and a labels gadget at the bottom. I also updated an old post (by update, I mean I changed the title and added a picture).

I'm working on getting some inspirational quote art up here too, but that may take a while.

Rest assured that my rebellious muse is still at work. As of right now, I'm working on another short story which I hope to publish in the next week or so.

Hint: Its a retelling of a story that has not been told.

Scribblingly yours,

Catherine

3 comments:

  1. A re-telling?! YAY!! I LOVE re-tellings! Where will you get it published? I always go through Lulu.
    I just found your blog and it's so pretty!!

    -Gray Marie
    graymariewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Gray! I've checked out your blog before, and you have some really neat stuff in there!

      I'm only starting to make my writing public, so I have no idea where to start with publishing. I've heard multiple different options, including Lulu. I've just been publishing my stories here on the Rebelling Muse for right now.

      Hopefully, I'll get my "re-telling" up here soon. I'm approaching finals time and graduation, and my muse is not cooperating (AS USUAL).

      Catherine

      Delete
    2. Yay! Lulu is really good and easy, so if you're ever interested in self-publishing onto paper I'd encourage you to check it out!
      Ugh. Finals are the worst! :/

      Delete

Oh! Were you going to drop a note? Please do! I love little notes!
I only ask that they be polite and clean. Check back, I usually reply! ~ Catherine